Thomas Osinski, Jr., is a business and entertainment licensing and litigation attorney with a national client base operating out of the Pacific Northwest with a satellite office in West Hollywood. He has handled several high profile cases including ongoing publicity and trademark disputes between the Jimi Hendrix family and the contentious termination of Geoff Tate from the multi-platinum band Queensrÿche. In addition to his work with top musical acts, he has helped hundreds of emerging businesses get off the ground over the years, from record labels and festivals, to venues and studios, liquor companies, and most recently as one of the top attorneys in the rapidly emerging field of celebrity branding in the legal cannabis market. Thomas has a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Washington in Sociology and Political Science with a minor in Society and Justice, and he obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of California’s Hastings College of Law in San Francisco with a certificate of concentration in civil litigation.
- Solo practice founded in 2003.
- Practice focus is licensing and litigation in business and entertainment law.
- Headquartered in Tacoma, Washington.
- Satellite office in West Hollywood, California.
- Osinski Law Offices now also works with of counsel associates practicing in Washington, California, Idaho, and Colorado.
For print (resolution of at least 300 dpi)
Online (resolution of 96 px)
In the News